View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 04:10 PM   #45926
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
We know what to do to slow it down. Distancing, ventilation, hand hygiene, masking all stacked together.

People were inevitably going to tire from it and apathy would set it. Paired with economic despair and it being a highly polarized election year, we were just in a shit situation.

So at this point just gotta hope the hospitals hold up and we get vaccines soon
I gotta say the vaccine needs to hurry. I have no idea where I got it from as I wear a mask just like everyone else. Gym and a restaurant are the only places I have been where my mask has come off. When I have been at the gym I wasn't really close to anyone else and same at the restaurant.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.