Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 03:51 PM   #650
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
There is absolutely no reason to watch Season 1 of Discovery.

Discovery on its own fields the most unlikable cast in Trek history. It was only the injection of Pike and the Enterprise that made Discovery watchable. I have such high hopes for Strange New Worlds; I hope against hope that they don't **** it up and keep it grounded in the classic Trek tradition.
I haven’t been able to watch Discovery Season 2 because I disliked the progression of Discovery Season 1 so much. Maybe I will eventually but it’s hard to trust at this point.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.