Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 01:51 PM   #646
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Season 2 of Discovery is better than Season 1 though the latter improved in the last half of the episodes.

Not subbed for CBS All Access so I couldn't tell you about Lower Decks or Season 3 so far.

Edit: And S2 was great because of Mount as Pike.
Agreed on Discovery.

So far, season 3 of Discovery sucks. I'm watching it because it's Trek, but I don't how much more I'll be able to suffer through.

Lower Decks is great and worth the watch.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.