Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 11:30 AM   #3738
Opie and Anthony XM 105

Anyone have experience with the Swampfox LPVO scopes? Particularly the Arrowhead series. Just got an AR and need an optic. I don't want to get something shitty, but I don't have an unlimited budget. I was looking at the Primary Arms LPVOs but it seems they aren't daylight bright for illumination.

Ideally, I'd like to find an LPVO that is somewhat close to a red dot on 1x.....seems to be a tough ask really.

I'm also one who has this shiny new toy and no ammo.....really hoping the panic is over soon so I can stock up properly like I have for my handguns.
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.