View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 09:39 AM   #45894
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
I still want to see this confirmed.
I have heard it countless times now. Nobody knows where it ever got started. It is always I heard of.....Someone I know said or had this happen to a family member. I know a person with ___________ company and they said.....
How cause of death is determined and documented can vary from doctor to doctor but there is room for more than one item on a death certificate, (related to, induced because etc. And other medical wordings that can make it hard for a layperson to understand I guess, doctors who fill out or sign death certificate don’t get paid differently depending on what it says on it, bottom line is there isn’t a ****ing global conspiracy to inflate the numbers especially when there are pretty harsh penalties for potentially lying on medical documents.

My wife was a coroner for about 20 years , from my experience seeing her work it’s not something you can or want to just make up shit.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.