View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 02:29 AM   #15
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Gotta applaud her for going out their and gettin her own shit. If I'm her my ass is sleepin til 2 and spending the rest of my time on the sofa watching The Office all day long.
Yeah I dont care one way or another not my life and they've been together way before he was famous. Some of the stuff she did on socials annoyed me and reminded me of Brett Grimes chick. Over the past year it's pretty obvious someone got her ear. Either way shes friends with some good people like Conleys wife who I know personally and she is very very good people.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.