View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 06:08 PM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Unlike 90% of assholes on the internet, I actually like Brittany and think she seems like a good girl.

And I really don’t get the hate for her looks. She’s not the hottest obviously, but she’s cute and has a nice body.
I’m old. All the social media stuff for her is weird. Not creepy weird or weird weird, just old man Buehler445 doesn’t get it. I’m old. I get it. Buehler445 is old.

To my view I haven’t seen anything at all from her that would merit any Ill will.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 15 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote