Thread: ChiefsPlanet sister needs dental help
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 12:19 PM   #25
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljmhawk View Post
never smoked, done some edibles and rarely drinks. always brushed her teeth from what i can remember when growing up. she has just for some reason always had problems with her teeth. i remember about 10 years ago she went for a check up at the dentist and the dentist told her “you have the teeth of a 90 year old.”
Does she grind her teeth in her sleep? That would cause big problems down the road as she wears the enamel down.

I have super crowded teeth as well. Have to floss every day or develop issues. If I went a year without flossing, I'd be getting teeth pulled.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.