View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 09:26 AM   #981
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I'd just like to say for the record:

I was wrong.

I will offer this caveat: the installation of Kilgore and Alegretti has made the line much more physical, and they are now creating rushing lanes in a way that Reiter never did. Osemele was looking good, but we can now see that Reiter was a black hole of suck.

So a convergence of variables has made the Bell pick-up look really, really smart.

When Schwartz is healthy, look out.
They are run blocking well but they aren't protecting our half billion dollar qb..that has to be fixed
dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote