View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 02:01 PM   #15704
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
When you see an Astro van at the carwash and a line for the tamale stand out front, you have to stop, right?

Unfortunately they were sold out of pork so I went with chicken verde and queso jalapeno, with a Mexican hot chocolate (champurrado). Fried egg and hot sauce supplied by me.

Outstanding, my little town finally got a taco truck and he does tamales as well... think I'll do that for lunch before the game tomorrow

Have only had the carne asada and pastor tacos so far, but I'm sure the tamales are just as legit... dude barely speaks English but his food is highly authentic

Tonight I'm doing a fish fry with some catfish a buddy caught and gave me, with mustard potato salad and sliced onion... just not quite ready to let go of summer yet
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote