View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 04:04 PM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
We have queen Tempur-Pedic with adjustable base. It sleeps comfortably as far as support but there's no temperature balance at all. In the summer it's hotter than hell and in the winter it's freezing. We even bought the special mattress topper for temperature control and it's worthless.

Love the adjustable base, I control it from my phone.

I think we're going to get a Purple next.
I have the same, but we got the "cool max" (I think that's what it's called) with the gel stuff that stays cool. The base, along with being adjustable, also has a vibrating massage setting which is fantastic.

I paid an obscene amount for this, but assuming it will last about 12 - 15 years, it would be worth it......still, I cried when I spent that money....

but the bed has been great!
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli