View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 11:43 AM   #958
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I mean come on, there's people here comparing him to Antonio Brown.

Brown started his BS AFTER he got paid, forced his way out of Pittsburgh, got cut in New England because he shot his load on someone without asking first, and then got booted out of Oakland for fighting with the GM. (Maybe I got the order wrong there, was Oakland first? It's hard to keep track with Brown).

Does Bell have a bad rep? Sure. But in what ****ing universe is he even close to Antonio Brown?
I'll listen to the Antonio Brown issues for sure. He legitimately has a chemical imbalance in his brain. But Bell is quite a bit different. He honestly did what made sense financially for a running back at that age at Pittsburgh. He got his contract with the Jets and then they get a new coach who never wanted to utilize him as he anticipated. If he was all about the money he would just have been fat and happy. He wants to play football and be used. That's better than a guy that plays hard in his contract year, and then mails it in the rest of the career.

Reid, Mahomes, and this locker room are the perfect fit for him. And he knows he has to be on good behavior or this may be the last stop. Chiefs have all the leverage and Bell is going to turn some heads.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote