View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 03:15 PM   #316
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
First one made me go woah.
It was about 2.5 miles away at the time I snapped that. I was out in the yard watching it form. Went to the house and told the kids to take cover and then went to the back door. It took me a couple second to recognize that it was not moving left or right, which meant it was either moving directly away from me or directly towards me.

Turns out it was moving right at me. I took cover after snapping the picture. The NWS damage path the next day showed it got about a mile from us and then cut hard to the southwest and dissipated.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.