View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 01:12 AM   #924
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I don't think not wanting to play under the tag for a 2nd straight year is an excuse. It's a legit concern for any player but especially for a RB, considering their shelf lives.

I don't think not wanting to play for a coach that made it clear he didn't want you from the start, especially when that coach is a moron AND an asshole, is an excuse. It's a legitimate complaint.

Did he go about everything the right way? No, probably not. But the circumstances that led to him doing what he did were pretty shitty all the way around. I think we are in agreement.
I thought I remembered that Pittsburgh front office or GM told him and his agent that they would work out a deal at the end of the season, and that they wouldn't tag him again, only they didn't negotiate in good faith and had planned to tag him the second time all along, and that's was a contributing factor in his decision to sit out.

I hate the Steelers, so I really don't remember where I heard this, so maybe that isn't true at all.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote