Thread: Other Sports ***The Official MMA Thread***
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 09:04 PM   #9205
MVP

Yeah Gaethje a very good wrestler. I used to live in AZ and follow the state championships and he won state twice out of Stafford. Now he lives in a suburb of Denver that borders the one I live in, so I've followed his entire MMA career. I'd absolutely love to see him beat Khabib but that's gonna be a tall order. Khabib is a beast. He gets your back and it's lights out. Should be epic, I haven't been this stoked for a fight in a decade.

Don't forget it starts early.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.