View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 08:12 PM   #909
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Its pretty obvious at the this point in time if dude ****ed your mom, your wife, your sister, and your daughter, you wouldn't have an issue with it.

Seriously. I expected better from you that this ridiculous tripe. Honestly.

I had plenty of issues with the thought of signing Bell but none of them surrounded his character in the locker room or the potential of being a cancer.

I was more concerned about the contract and whether he'd get the ball enough for his liking, both of which were handled marvelously by Veach and Reid.

I think you're confusing my enthusiasm the other day, posting memes and pushing 1000 posts, with REALLY wanting Bell. The reality is that I didn't really care, but was more than willing to bring him on if the money and fit was right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
He will 99.9% likely be fine in KC this year but you act like dude doesn't have a reputation. Perception is reality in most people's minds. Its just like Detox said, his UPS guy has that perception. Damn near every Chiefs and NFL fan I know who text me after he signed in KC has that perception. It exist for a reason.

And the truth is it doesn't matter in the end.Its just opinions.
I never said he didn't have a reputation. I said he doesn't DESERVE the reputation he's gotten from a lot of people. That's my opinion.

I know the average NFL fan absolutely doesn't relate to millionaire athletes and billionaire owners but what can you expect - the average NFL fan isn't very smart.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.