View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 07:51 PM   #303
I could of gone pro

The golf course I played last Friday in The Villages, drove my own cart to the course. It's not as tough as it looks, didn't lose one ball. This is Belle Glade, we have 12 championship courses and 10 are 27 hole layouts like this one. We have 40 executive courses, which are 9 hole layouts of Par 3 and Par 4's, they're free. Summer rate was for this course was $36.

My courtyard villa home in The Villages I bought new 9 years ago for $157K. I do my own landscaping, no grass to cut, so it's not that hard. The screen on the garage door keeps out lizards, snakes and bugs and yet you can leave the door up all day. Yes, the Sylvester Palm on the right needed trimming, I took care of that last week. The way to retire is to clear enough off your last house to pay cash for this one. No mortgage and amenity fee, TV, water, sewage, electric and phone/internet maybe $500 a month. This photo is about 2 months old and all the shrubs have just about doubled in size since then.

Maybe some of you guys can post a photo of your home, it would be interesting to see how everyone else lives in the various parts of our country.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli