View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 06:45 PM   #902
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I see you left off the last sentence there for some odd reason.

He got $27MM of the Jets money and didnt get paid for a year.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-c...on-bell-12329/

So yea I suppose had Pitt just shit canned him after one year he could have made less but he basically took a year off and turned down 2 year $33MM deal with more on the table and took a 2 year $27MM deal.

Im not an accountant but....1 year no pay plus $6MM less in the 2 years equals around $12-15MM loss assuming he makes 6-9MM in the lost year?

But hey it was a moral victory am I right?
Sure but what was his reason to take that? They literally could have ground him down with back to back 400 touch years then cut him. They'd already ridden the **** out of him in his tag year.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.