View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 03:42 PM   #863
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Didn't say there's anything wrong with being pissed off. We've seen a billion contract disputes like this. The problem was the way he treated his teammates. They said he didn't talk to any of them. Wouldn't respond to anyone's texts or communications. We've never seen a locker room turn on a holdout like this. Take it out on your front office. Not your teammates. Maybe it was just immaturity. I'm not saying hes guaranteed locker room poison. But I'm not going to make excuses where mistakes were made. He did not handle that well.
He was holding out. He wasn't on the team. It makes sense he wouldn't talk to anybody. I guess I don't see the problem - football is a business.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote