View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 02:39 PM   #24
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
What, you mean my accounting degrees won't help?
Hey, a degree in Finance hasn't stopped me from doing what I wanted in the Entertainment world, so I doubt it would stop you, if that's your passion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Good to know. I'll be signing back up to watch Mandalorian when it starts up.
I can't ever envision a time when I don't have Disney+ because there's just much great content, especially for kids under 16 to watch, whether it's shows like Brain Games or Weird But True to the Muppets, the Disney Animation catalog, etc.

I'd never seen Weird But True until last month and my 8 year old is hooked, so we watch an episode per night. It's a really fun show because they do everything from science experiments to survival tips in Alaska, and the hosts are young and energetic.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.