View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 12:08 PM   #21
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
All true.

I still love Kilmer. He's really shown character with his cancer battle. Gotta admire the guy.

And yes, voice-over work is BIG money. And it's not just cartoons and movies anymore, more and more Hollywood types are doing video games, which I love.
I know a few voice actors and for me, that's the life. Most of them work from their own home studios and record in real time over internet, even pre-COVID.

I was over at Disney Animation studios a few years ago discussing scoring an upcoming series (which unfortunately, I had to pass at the time) and Mandy Moore was doing voice-overs and singing for the Tangled animated series.

Talk about a Pro's Pro. She was amazing.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote