View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 08:38 PM   #15682
MVP

Looks great, May I suggest a sharp knife? LooKs like you took my old Stihl 045 Super (87cc) to it.

Cut against the grain, you'll thank me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Well I'm invited back to deer camp. JC this is awesome.

From coming out of the water to post sear. OMG "this is the way"... They all said they will be buying sous vide machine very soon. That's when you know it was good.

cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.