Thread: Video Games Madden 21
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 05:07 PM   #295
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88 View Post
You see, that's the odd thing.. I played Madden enough that when I first got 2k5.. I didn't like it. Seemed too white trash. Goofy fans.. the player models looked funny ( the feet still do to me lol)
It wasn't till a few years ago..I played it again and realized what it was doing. Madden plays like cockroaches on skates. Too fast too straight line.
2k5 is more pure and the announcers ,although repetitive, don't sound like sound bites. But I wish they would have had a better create a team.. not the premade goofy uniforms.
I felt the same exact way at first about 2K5. But regardless, Madden was better when 2K could make sim football games. It's been a shitshow since they got exclusive rights. Now I'm dying for a new 2K NFL game.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote