Thread: Video Games Madden 21
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 04:53 PM   #294
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
After I played NFL2K5, I could never play Madden again. Haven't touched it since.

Madden was to NFL2K5 what NBA Live was to NBA 2K.
You see, that's the odd thing.. I played Madden enough that when I first got 2k5.. I didn't like it. Seemed too white trash. Goofy fans.. the player models looked funny ( the feet still do to me lol)
It wasn't till a few years ago..I played it again and realized what it was doing. Madden plays like cockroaches on skates. Too fast too straight line.
2k5 is more pure and the announcers ,although repetitive, don't sound like sound bites. But I wish they would have had a better create a team.. not the premade goofy uniforms.
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.