View Single Post
Old 10-14-2020, 09:18 AM   #366
Supporter

I had a song come up on one of my streams that sounded really familiar. So I looked it up. Unwritten Law. Huh. That name sounds familiar. So I looked at their album and totally forgot I was pretty into their ELVA album for awhile. Goddamn, I'm getting to be an old man, totally forgot a band I used to like. I put it on and went down a little nostalgia trip for awhile. Some of it hasn't aged the best and is pretty late 90s (ahem - the phone messages - I have no idea why bands thought that was a good idea), but some it still sounds pretty good.

This is their big hit off that album that everybody knows

This is probably my favorite song from that album. At least the one that sticks in my head.

If you've got kids, this one is a pretty good one.

This one is a pretty good listen if you're in the right mood. Has a little different sound.

So the takeaway here is that. 1. I'm an old man. 2. Some of that late 90s stuff is still a good listen. 3. I'll leave this in the rotation awhile.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.