Thread: Movies and TV The Boys (Amazon)
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 08:40 AM   #219
Starter

Here's the thing about the political aspects for me. I think this show tries to attack the extreme aspects. We are a divided country right now and social media is a big part of that. The line that keeps ringing in my head is from storm fronts first confrontation with Homeland

"you need the whole country to love you. I need 5 million that are ****ing pissed"

They are pulling from the more extreme aspects of trump and his fear mongering but it's hard to say it's not true when i jump on YouTube and see an ad for trump telling me biden is going to destroy America by allowing Syrian refugees to increase bay 700%.
Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote