View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 11:15 AM   #779
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
This would have been a few years ago. Rerun used to do a thread called Friday night flights. It was a great thread with pictures from the cockpit of what I assumed was a corporate jet that he piloted.

He posted in DC about he was flying tomorrow which happened to be Elisabeth Warren. I dont remember the threat of crashing the plane though. It would have been tongue and chick IMO and I bet a squealer informed. Id been guess at Scuzzer or Dave Lame.
I've had you on ignore forever so I don't see this shit unless someone replies. I didn't even know anything about reerun that post until right now.

Go **** yourself sideways you closeted self-hating homosexual worthless piece of human garbage. Go write some more extremely specific homoerotic fan fiction.

How is rerun still spraying vomit all over the lounge after this btw?
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 1