View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 11:03 AM   #773
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I gave the mods a detailed plan for me and Myslod to be mods in DC. No one can be banned, disciplined etc. without the others approval. Equal treatment. Both Left and Right have to agree or no discipline is handed out. The endgame was to decrease the name calling and vitriol in DC and focus on the issues.

Never heard a word from the mods or AustinChief. Followed up several times. Not even a response. Thats a bad idea. Nothing. It was a missed chance that could have possibly changed the path that led to the extreme rancor and personal insults that are a fact of life in DC these days.
I've advocated for this exact same idea.

Not surprised AustinChief didn't go for it, as he spews as much vitriol as anyone.

It does surprise me he wouldn't even man up and address it, though. That's pretty wussy of him.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.