View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 08:32 AM   #737
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I gave the mods a detailed plan for me and Myslod to be mods in DC. No one can be banned, disciplined etc. without the others approval. Equal treatment. Both Left and Right have to agree or no discipline is handed out. The endgame was to decrease the name calling and vitriol in DC and focus on the issues.

Never heard a word from the mods or AustinChief. Followed up several times. Not even a response. Thats a bad idea. Nothing. It was a missed chance that could have possibly changed the path that led to the extreme rancor and personal insults that are a fact of life in DC these days.

The post below is from 2015 and it was apparently "a few years ago" at that point, mentioning Phobia... and it's posted in a thread where a poll was taken in DC and 70% voted against moderation in the forum.

Seems like the time frame is relevant when it was 8+ years ago and ~3+ years before the new team of mods was formed, much less the political climate and DC climate circa 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Just FYI

I and Myslod proposed an idea to moderate DC a few years back to Austin. We each had a bonafide history on our side of the aisle.

We could only discipline or ban anyone if we both agreed. We would work together. No partisan ganging up on members.

The goal was to lower the temp in here and maybe attract more members if there were not so many personal attacks.

We never heard a yes or no from Austin or Phobia.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0