View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 08:20 AM   #736
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Don't think I don't agree, I've just given up . . .

And actually, the string of the ghetto was salved a bit when we got a BUNCH of subforums, instead of just the one. DC is 'niche' not pariah.

Actually, the problem is different in nature, not extent, now.

Back then it was spamming, with jAZ and Clearvision and BushLiedPeopleDied popping up with an entire front page of threads every day. Content got pushed down the list out of sheer volume.
Yeah, we have other subforums but MC and Draft were created to save those discussions from being overwhelmed by the Lounge, as opposed to DC, which was created to keep those discussions from overwhelming the Lounge.

And while the problem now may be different in nature, there's no actual evidence to suggest that the former problem would have gone away without doing what we did.

Banning individuals from this site isn't easy - the tools available are ancient by networking standards and easy to circumvent. It's likely the mods would be playing whack-a-mole to this day.

As I said before, I don't think there's an easy answer.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.