View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 10:17 PM   #666
Baby Cry Cry

For the record, I have two forums I frequent: this one, and a hockey message board.

The hockey board completely bans all political topics. This has been a ****ing godsend in a time like this, IMO. And I’m not a person who just avoids politics; I’m very active in discussions like that. But when I visit my hockey message board, or football message board, I just want these type of discussions to go away. I can’t spend 24/7 thinking about the shit thats happening in this country right now; it’s draining, and tiresome. A place like this is supposed to be an escape from all that. And in the past, even though a lot of y’all are on the opposite end of the spectrum as I am, I’ve been able to completely avoid stuff like that for the most part, and just mingle as a fellow Chiefs fan. It’s getting harder and harder though, as I said, and it sucks because I truly love this forum, especially since I live on the east coast and don’t have any actual Chiefs fan friendship. Hell, I barely know anyone who watches any football, let alone to the level I do.

I know, different forums, different philosophies, different circumstances, etc. And I get that this is something that was borne a long time ago. But I think it may be time to come up with some sort of solution or compromise, because I know I’m not the only person who feels this way.

That’s just my two cents. I know I’m a relative n00b on this forum but like I said I love being here and hate wanting to distance myself. Trying to post in the Chiefs subreddit just depressed the **** out of me because this place is so much better, warts and all.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1