View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 09:59 PM   #329
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Anonymity (to the general population) is a big social shield for those whose complaints would be tiresome or unpopular otherwise.

And the solution to even handed moderation (not even handed moderators) being offered is just encouragement to make even more complaints.

But I’ve already been told there’s no appetite for this at the moment so I’ll drop it here.
The issue, as you may have seen earlier in the thread, is that despite the shield that anonymity provides, very few people still bother to report posts.

I understand that you view anonymity as having the potential to generate even more complaints and sometimes even useless ones.

The simple fact is that the opposite is true - very few people use the feature. And the mods simply can't moderate things they don't know about.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0