View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 09:14 PM   #320
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post

I am a regular poster. I'm also a mod and I do mod stuff when it comes to my attention. Whether that happens when I am perusing a thread, or when someone reports an issue. I don't spend much time at all just looking for mod stuff to do. And neither do any of the other guys. That's why the reporting function is a pretty important tool to help us do our mod jobs.
Dart spends most of his hours figuring out the gambling challenge and bitch slapping some people (who will remain nameless) not following the rules (editing bets after they are placed), and others questioning how their winnings were calculated.
And we thank him for most of that
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.