View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 09:04 PM   #310
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I've seen a lot of guys volunteering the service. Why anyone would want it is beyond me. One thing I do know is you can quit it anytime. So if it's too much nothing says you can't move on and be a regular poster.
I don't recall saying it was too much.

I am a regular poster. I'm also a mod and I do mod stuff when it comes to my attention. Whether that happens when I am perusing a thread, or when someone reports an issue. I don't spend much time at all just looking for mod stuff to do. And neither do any of the other guys. That's why the reporting function is a pretty important tool to help us do our mod jobs.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0