Thread: Movies and TV The Boys (Amazon)
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 04:53 PM   #200
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
When one feels like their own personal beliefs are being mocked and/or attacked it makes it kind of difficult to make a connection with the show.

“Do they even want my viewership or would they be perfectly content if I just went away?”
As long as you pay your Amazon Prime dues, they probably don't care...

It is a shame that they are bringing politics into it; I just try to ignore that and be distracted from all of the fun that is everyday life.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.