Thread: Movies and TV The Boys (Amazon)
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 11:50 AM   #189
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
That article doesn't have the benefit of Starlight's sweet countenance to soften it up.
'Starlight' whomever that actress is, is in that weird valley of very attractive, very compelling, and skill very odd-looking. Can't place it, maybe the deep set of her eyes. [I'd mention what her brow/eye/cheek profile reminds me of, but it got Roseanne kicked off the air]

But what I do know is she's 10x as hot in a hoodie and ponytail than in that TehSeven getup with the 80s Glamour Shots hairdo.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote