View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 01:55 PM   #58
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He might be worse.

Grigson's biggest crime was always failing to do enough to surround his star quarterback.

BoB actively sabotages his.

The work BoB has done to wreck that roster is some of the worst I've ever seen. Donald Sterling didn't blow things up this badly. And there's just no clear path forward for them either.

I mean think about this - Will Fuller is a pending FA. They're gonna have to pay that guy $10-12 million/season or watch their WR corps get even worse. And they'll have to cut Cooks (because lord knows they can't pay him $12 million next season and he has zero dead cap money). Randall Cobb has a $12 million cap hit for them next season that they can't get out of. Randall Cobb!!

And they don't have a 1st or 2nd rounder. I mean there's nothing that's going to save that team. They may win 4-5 this year in the softer part of their schedule but that team has a 6 win ceiling for the foreseeable future.

They're a complete mess.
And despite all those problems, they had a 24-0 lead on the Chiefs in a playoff game. That's the crazy thing about the NFL. You can do everything right and get screwed by flukey stuff or injuries, etc.

Knowing what a mess Houston is, that would have been a bitter pill to swallow if KC found a way to lose that game. They dug themselves out of the flukey 24-0 hole in epic fashion, but it was still way too dicey of a situation.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.