Thread: Electronics New TV suggestions
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 02:16 PM   #64
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
It's actually unbelievable that in 2019/2020, ice maker technology is still garbage.
I'd have never guessed that the speed of an ice dispenser would annoy me as much as it does, but man does it ever. Waiting 10 seconds for the thing to churn 5 ice cubes into my 32 oz Yeti just pisses me off. Especially when I know I'm gonna have to wait for the stupid sun tea jug to slowly trickle my tea in there as well.

Dammit, if I gotta take 60 seconds to make my tea, I'm just going to the office and getting a cup of coffee...

Because Louis CK had the right of it, we are a spoiled and awful set of human beings.

DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote