View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 03:57 PM   #27
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I have both. I've watched a ton of stuff on CBS All Access (caveat: I don't have cable, so any CBS show I want to watch I watch on the app...). All I've watched on Disney+ is The Mandalorian 3 or 4 times, the final final season of Clone Wars, the last season of Rebels (I cut my cable before it aired...) and Rise of Skywalker. There's literally nothing else on Disney+ that I want to watch, and there hasn't been for months.
For a guy with kids, Disney+ is a godsend. Not only have we watched every Star Wars program, from the animated series to the Lego series and The Mando but all of the Marvel films, some of the Marvel specials, all of the Pixar films and shorts, all of the Pixar related programs and of course, a ton of the Disney IP, whether it's Mickey Mouse from the 1930's through the most recent series, movies, shows like Brain Games and Weird But True and so on. We even watched Mickey Mouse Club episodes from the 1950's!

That said, we're a huge Disney family and have had Disneyland Annual Passes since 2010. Network TV has a dearth of programming that's suitable for children but with Disney+, there are nearly endless options.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote