View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 12:35 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Woof.

People are stupid. I don’t know anything about Discovery, but man those OTA network shows are bad. Why someone would watch Big Brother over Star Trek even middling Star Trek boggles the mind.
By locking Star Trek behind a paywall, you immediately limit potential viewers. OTA reruns aren't going to make up for that. I doubt anyone that watched via All Access or pirated it tuned in for the marathon.

If you are going to do a paywall, you better have some damn good content. I know a dozen people with Disney+, and zero with CBS. I doubt most people know what kind of content is behind the CBS paywall, other than Trek. Everyone knows the Disney paywall includes Disney/Marvel/Star Wars/Pixar/etc.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.