Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 11:23 PM   #3622
Fight, build, win!

I am the proud owner of my Dads Marlin 39 A mountie carbine early 1960s circa.

My son possesses my old Ruger 10/22 a sweet tac driving plinker. We like to shoot shit and occasionally squirrels at the farm. I was never much for the taste of squirrel my son is the same. Sadly he just doesn't really enjoy the outdoor woodsman ways like his Dad. I hoped he would but he would rather shoot guns on computer games. He does it because he knows I like it. He does love to stump shoot with selfbows I have made and he generally is trying to learn to make Osage Orange bows. He has broke a few but so did I when I started out. I taught him to make flemish twist bowstrings and he is a champ at it so there is still hope.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.