Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 10:53 PM   #3618
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
One of the most fun little guns to shoot...

Another fun plinker gun to shoot. Older cousin bought one for me at K-Mart for really cheap way way back in the day because I was too young at the time. But honestly, if I had to choose between the two, I'd go with the 10/22 every time for pretty much every single reason. Parts for nylon 66 are impossible to find. Teardown and cleaning is infinitely more difficult. Zylon nylon wears down and degrades over time, and much of the rifle was made of that, including many important parts which reduced the overall lifespan dramatically compared to a 10/22. Fun to shoot, and lightweight for sure. But the 10/22 is still a much more reliable and long lasting platform. The nylon 66 was meant to be a dirt cheap offering that wasn't expected to be a forever gun. The 10/22 absolutely is.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.