View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 05:11 PM   #10
Beijing Joe Birdbrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I can say this on CP because I'm (fairly) anonymous but I ****ing HATE Sharon Osbourne. I mean, ****ing HATE her.

She was so pissed at Daisley and Kerslake for wanting their fair share of publishing and record royalties that she hired Mike Bordin and Robert Trujillo to re-record Blizzard of Ozz and Diary of a Madman.

And while both are outstanding players on their own, they absolutely SUCKED ASS on those albums. I mean, everything was ruined, the feel, the bass tone and the overall drum sound.

I just erased two more paragraphs of stuff that I'm not going to share but suffice to say, it wasn't flattering.
Yes, Sharon is truly evil piece of garbage. her father was a tyrant. Lee Kerslake, Bob Daisley and Randy Rhoades wrote the masterpiece that was Blizzard of Oz, pulling Ozzy Ozbourne out of the gutter. The way she treated them was truly the act of a sociopath.
Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote