View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 03:15 PM   #1825
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Gamepass is not streaming. It's like a subscription model to games. As long as you pay the monthly fee, you get to download and play any game you want in that huge library for as long as you want (I think the streaming is included in this as well, but that's not the core service).

I don't think that service is necessarily for folks like you, who like to own a title and replay it many times through the years but it's definitely a great value for many people.

To me, streaming is still icky at this point. Between the latency issues and weak resolutions and framerates, it's just not ready yet.

That's why I do not see Stadia and Luna succeeding at this point.
Part of the Gamepass strategy includes xCloud. It's not the whole strategy, like Luna or Stadia, but it's part of it.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.