Thread: Music Megadeth > Metallica
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 01:14 PM   #255
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan View Post
Give us your honest opinion on Lars Dane. Haha don't hold back please
Lars is definitely a pioneer, not only because of the fact that he helped to create Thrash but the sound of his drums were unlike pretty much any metal band up until that point.

But his timing problems are very well known.

I'm pretty sure I've shared this story before but Andy Johns told me way back in 1993 that Lars was so bad during the recording of the Black album that Bob spent months editing his tracks by hand (i.e., cutting tape). The timing was so bad that after the drums had been edited to be in time, Lars had to go back and re-hit all of the cymbals and hi hats because the decay had been cut out, making the cymbal hit end too abruptly.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote