Thread: Music Megadeth > Metallica
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 12:58 PM   #248
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Dystopia is bad ass. I still prefer Marty's playing to any of the other guys he's had in the band but I do like Kiko better than the rest.

I'm really looking forward to hearing Dirk on drums because while it seems like the metal community worships Chris Adler, I didn't hear anything special from him on that album. It was fine, which is expected but it wasn't mind blowing or anything even close to that.
Marty will always be the pinnacle for me too but even after he left, the DNA of the band was altered. They never really went back to the old "Dave first" formula. Every new guitarist they added was unique in his own right. Even The System Has Failed which featured Chris Poland wasn't the old formula from when he was in the band before.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.