Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 02:31 PM   #3579
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Yeah, that's why I'd want to see someone else take one for the team and run one of those through it's paces before i put down anywhere near that kind of money. Heck, I've seen expensive semi-auto shotguns jam up bad at the range or the clays course, and it's not pretty.

Years ago I saw what was then a new combat semi-auto shotgun jam on nearly every round at the range. And the jams were the kind you had to use pliers to clear. I just remember making a mental note not to buy that brand and model for HD use. As a toy okay.

If it was reliable it would be a good platform. Or at least one that I might take a second look at.
The VEPR 12 AK variety might be the way to go.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.