View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 05:05 PM   #15572
MVP

I have a grey porcelain Weber kettle that I found in basement on outbuilding on a house I bought. It's twice as heavy as 20 year old model I've never replaced a grate but never put charcoal on bottom grate as I use a basket

1: seasoning sticking: put seasoning on dry meat with salt and pepper applied first (brine) when spices are moist you can sear (Mustard is a great binder) Grill oiled with veggie oil? Grill hot? Not 3 potato hot when meat went on?

Searing both sides hard and wrapping or finishing on indirect heat is my favorite method on a gas grill unless there is lots of marbling.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote