View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 02:20 PM   #28702
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Glad other agree with me on that 'hold.' I was about 5 barley pops in at that point, so I told myself I could've been mistaken. But under the painfully cold bright lights of sobriety that still just doesn't look like a hold to me.
You were correct and still are. Not even close to being a hold. But that was a daggar in the heart of the Chargers. WASP 2 Electic Boogalo!

Now the Chargers know how the Utah Jaz felt in the Playoffs when Michael Jordon got food poisoning. He was having a rare off night and still ripped their heart out. Most clutch performance I have ever seen.

Mahomes is the most clutch QB to this point in his career- that I have ever seen. His mind is doing trigonometry on every winning scenario as the ball is hiked.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.