Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 05:02 PM   #640
oxymoron

It's an opinion piece from a source I don't know, but it's the strongest take so far against what I've thought was just click bait all along:
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekocity
Rumors of Pedro Pascal walking off The Mandalorian set in a huff halfway through the filming of Season Two circulated globally last week. According to the gossip, Pascal became upset when he was told he couldn't remove his helmet during certain scenes. The rumors then escalated into click-baited speculation that Pascal would either leave or be booted off the show. Sources close to the matter firmly deny both reports.

The sources explained the obvious: Pascal knew when he signed that, for the most part, his face will not be shown. That he should demand "face time" now makes no sense; it's an integral part of his character.

Moreover, Pascal's doubles Brendan Wayne and Lateef Crowder also share time in the costume so whatever discomfort he encounters wearing it isn't exclusive to him and there are people who can relieve him if necessary. One source added the controversy is just "another example of how people are trying to damage the Star Wars brand for a personal beef or profit from it on social media."
https://www.geekositymag.com/post/is...he-mandalorian

It never made sense to me. And the timing is suspect, to say the least. If Pascal had stormed off the set 'halfway through the season' that would have been either late last year or early this year, as filming on the season wrapped before the quarantine began 6+ months ago. And it's just coming out now, on the heels of the trailer and release date announcement? Right....
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.